THIS GOODS WILL BE SENT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE IN POLAND
Set of 6 pieces 100ml (100%) Trichloroacetic acid (TCA)
INGREDIENTS: Trichloroacetic acid (TCA), purified water.
1. Always use a tiny amount of solution to test on a very small area of your skin for a few days. If it’s too strong, it can cause irritations or be burning. Remember: Every person’s skin is different! All results vary with individual skin types and conditions. Our customers using appropriate solutions are extremely satisfied with their results!
2. Wipe rubbing alcohol over face to remove all oil, allow to air dry, it is important to remove any oils from the skin for peel, to be effective.
3. Apply a thin layer to skin(avoiding eye area), rinse off after 3-5 minutes(cleanse skin thoroughly & rinse well). If it’s too strong, rinse immediately with cool water, or leave it longer if the skin could withstand it. Moisturize after use.
4. Avoid too much sun exposure & wear sunscreen of SPF 35 or higher
5. Don’t use it more then twice a week.
6. Don’t use if Pregnant or Lactating, undergoing chemotherapy or radiation! Keep children out!
Your skin will gain immunity to the acid gradually. Leave the acid on for 3 minutes on the first treatment and rinse off the neutralizer. Follow up with a Moisturizer(the best!).You may witness skin
Trichloroacetic Acid – ACS / TCA: REMOVE TATTOO, MOLE, SKIN TAG, WART, DRAMATICALLY REVERSE THE SIGN OF AGING, REDUCE ACNE SCARS, ENLARGE PORES, HYPERPIGMENTATION, FRECKLING, AGE SPOT, IMPROVEMENT IN ELASTIN & COLLAGEN, SUN DAMAGE, LIPSTICK SEEPAGE. BRIGHTEN, EXFOLIATE DULL SKIN, CALLUSES, LIVER SPOTS, LIGHTENS SKIN, STRETCH MARK, ROSACEA, MELASMA & MORE……
USING APPROPRIATE SOLUTION:
15% solution – First-time users
25% solution – Experienced users
50% solution – Professional users(not for face) remove tattoo and other…
100% solution – DO NOT USE UNDILUTED !!! (In laboratory research only)
++Legal Disclaimer: Information provided on the product is intended to be used as general information-only and is in no way intended to replace medical advice, is not to be used as a medical treatment program, nor to diagnose or cure of any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a qualified physician for medical advice. You are solely responsible for the use and misuse of products offered and for all actions and consequences of that use or misuse. Because each person’s skin is unique, we make no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the effectiveness of products. You are using products listed on our web site at your sole risk and are responsible for all actions and consequences of use and misuse. Always patch test products before use!